I am SO sorry that I haven’t been keeping up with posts as much as I’d like to. I was away on holiday for 2 weeks and catching up with work and everything else has been a bit hectic! But I’m back & ready with my next Look.
This make-up look was created for my client on the weekend. I was inspired by Kaushal Beauty Halo eye effect. So let’s jump right in.
- Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in the shade Sun Beige Mixed with Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer
- Bronzer – Sleek Face Contour Kit – Medium
- Blush – MAC Fleur
- Highlighter – N/A
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half baked on the centre of the lid & Buck in the crease)
- Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette- Original (Blue shade above the copper)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner for my top eye liner
- Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner in the waterline
- Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara (Please note: False lashes have not been used)
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick – Shade #03
Please note: I couldn’t find my eye primer. So I started off by using the most tiny amount of the Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation just to cancel out any colour on the lid, just so the true colour of the eye shadows will hold 🙂
Let me know what you guys think and leave comments below if you’d like to see more product break downs.
Follow me on Social Media:
🐤 Twitter – @JKBeautyTake
See you soon Xo