Asiana have launched their very own Asiana Beauty Box tailored and suited to the needs of South Asian women. I was incredibly honoured to have received this in the mail to try, test and review.
So let me begin by taking you back to the day I received my first ever PR package… (Thank you so much Asiana!) Knock Knock Knock… There in front of me stood my local courier with a parcel addressed to me. What’s this? I thought to myself as I wasn’t due to expect a delivery. Without further ado I opened the package and found a vibrant, glossy turquoise-ey-blue-green box with Asiana Beauty box printed on it. The packaging is so captivating and stylish, I will definitely be keeping it!
Inside the box you will find 7 high-end products varying from a cleanser, moisturiser, primer to gel eyeliner, eye shadows and Mascara! There is also a complimentary guide inside which outlines the following:
- Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Triple Action Cleanser
- Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Clinique All About Shadows Duos
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel-Eyeliner
- MAC False Lashes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheek in the shade Powder Pink
This section of the guide is incredible. Firstly, Asiana have offered quick tips on ‘Skin Prep’. The advice given is simple:
- Cleanse your skin using the Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Triple Action Cleanser Purpose: Remove impurities.
- Moisturise using the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser Purpose: Gives your skin a vibrant glow
- Apply the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Purpose: Ensures your makeup stays on all day (or night!)
Next, they offer 2 looks you can create; ‘Party Perfect’ or ‘Daytime Chick’. These trending looks gave me inspiration when deciding which look I wanted to create using the products in the Asiana Beauty Box. I opted for the ‘Party Perfect’ look (You can’t go wrong with a bold statement look!)
Favourite products by the Asiana Team.
Lastly, the girls at Asiana have filled us in on their fave product and why! I will definitely be joining Cauvery Gandhi-Bhandari (Director of sales) to say my favourite product is the Clinique All About Shadows Duos. The shades are perfect for day and night, very pigmented, long lasting and easy to work with!
Here is a look I created using all the products from the Asiana Beauty Box.
The Asiana Beauty Box retails £25 including P&P and you can get yours here at: http://www.asianabeautybox.com
Don’t forget to Tag: @Asianatv #AsianaBeautyBox and @JKBeautyTake (I’d love to see your looks/reviews too!)
Have you bought the Asiana Beauty Box? What are your thoughts, let me know in the comments below…
See you soon!