Following my recent product review on the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette (Read Review Here), I am going straight in with their 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil set, Wow! That was a bit of a mouthful.
The packaging is once again beautifully presented as seen below. I love how the eyeliners simply sit in the colourful box. It is extremely lightweight which I believe is a great bonus if you want to take this away on your travels.
So let me quickly take you through some background information:
- This set is perfect for black liner lovers (I particularly love dark, bold eyes)
- 4 double-ended eye pencils are included (that’s a total of 8 shades – bargain!)
- The eyeliners are created using Urban Decays award-winning, waterproof 24/7 formula
- This set contains every black shade Urban Decay make
- 2 exclusive shades have also been included (Black Market & Tornado)
- Black Velvet (rich, smoky black matte) + Smoke (deepest grey matte)
2. Exclusive Shades: Black Market (charcoal black satin) + Tornado (dark eggplant pearl)
3. Perversion (blackest black matte) + LSD (navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle)
4. Zero (zealous black cream) + Demolition (deep brown matte)
Overall, I love this Urban Decay eyeliner set. Why?
- The texture of these pencils are smooth and glide on perfectly after 1 swipe
- They are highly pigmented, so you don’t need to go in with a heavy hand
- The range of shades available in this set are beautiful and varied perfect to create a day time or evening look
- They are waterproof – Take a look at the image below to see just how waterproof these liners are (amazing!)
Have any of you used these before? What are your thoughts?