1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone, followed by Elf
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes when I used to live up North. I was so tiny, the snow came up to my knees!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Always at home with my family, although one year I’d love to spend Christmas in New York ♥
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Wham – Last Christmas
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Just one when the clock strikes midnight
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph… & ummm….
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Movies, Munchies and Family Time 🙂
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
For the last few years we had a real tree, this year we opted for fake
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Terry’s chocolate orange
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love surprises! But If I’m honest I actually love choosing gifts and can’t wait to see peoples reaction…
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My Ugg boots
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York without a doubt
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I wouldn’t say I’m a pro… But I’m pretty good
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Years ago when my sister and I received High School Musical on DVD, we literally watched it all day, everyday #Crazy
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I’m not sure on this one lol….
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes I do and no I don’t #Hopefully2018
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with my family
Tell me in the comments some of your favourite things about Christmas – or feel free to copy this and post it on your blog ♥♥
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas & looking forward to the *New Year 2018*