Happy Easter Guys,
With the sun shining, what better excuse is there to create a colourful pop makeup look. For the longest time now, I have the Huda Beauty Pink Neon Palette sitting amongst my makeup but never really had a moment to use this item. I believe, now is the perfect opportunity to create something vibrant, bold and uplifting whilst in isolation.
- Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance – Radiant Yellow (This is perfect for oily & combination skin)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation in the shade Caramel
- Bronzer = Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in the shade 02
- Blush – NYX Cosmetics sweet cheek palette(Read My Review Here)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara + Smashbox Full Exposure (I am obsessed with this combination)
- Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner in the waterline
- Huda Beauty – Pink Neon Palette
Please note: I used the tiniest amount of Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer to cancel any pigment on my eyes before applying the eyeshadow.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick in the shade Soft Touch
- Denim Shirt from NewLook.com
- Hairband + Neckace – Miss Selfridge
Let me know what you guys think and leave comments below if you’d like to see more makeup looks and product break downs.
Hope you are all having a lovely Easter indoors.
Don’t forget to follow me on: